Keep your carpet looking their best with our Carpet Cleaning Services.
If you’r dealing with ugly traffic areas, color stains, spills, pet stains, and odors or your carpets are in need of a touch-up cleaning we have you covered.
One Stop offers differet carpet cleaning packages to fit everyones budget.
Carpet Cleaning Packages
- Deep Sanitize
It is our basic Carpet Cleaning Package, ideal for areas with less traffic, such as bedrooms
- Pet Premium
This package is great for homes with pets, that need extra attention.
Our golden package that is preferred by most home owners. Great for high traffic areas!
Multi-Step Cleaning Process
- Pre-Inspection – Our technician will walk through your home with you to visually inspect the carpet. He will identify potential permanent stains and give you an evaluation of expected results, as well as listen to any concerns you may have.
- Preparation – Our technician(s) will carefully prepare your home or work place for cleaning. We will place covers over vulnerable furnishings, such as corner guards to protect the corners of your home, as well as foam runner, to protext your floors, such as hardwood or tile floors, from carpet cleaning chemicals or simply from getting them wet.
- Pre-spraying – Pre-spraying is used to break down heavy soiling, grease and staining before cleaning.
- Agitation – A professional carpet rotary brush is used to loosen the soil.
- Rinse & Extract – The carpet is then thoroughly rinsed using a truck-mounted powerful extraction cleaning system to give you that deep clean without over-wetting the carpet or leaving a sticky residue behind.
- Post Inspection – Our technician will ask you to do a walk-through of your home to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the service.
Stains are one of the main reasons for Professional Carpet Cleaning. Some of the most common stains are:
- food stains – such as ketchup, soya sauce, tomato sauce, BBQ sauce, chewing gum, grease, etc.
- drink stains – coffee, tea, wine, coke, especially hot liquids, etc.
- pet stains – urine, mud, blood, etc.
- household chimicals – ammonia, chlorine bleach, peroxides, pool chemicals, shoe dye, pesticides, cosmetics, paints, etc.
- candle wax, paraffin, glue
- cosmetic, medication, nail polish
Permanent stains on area rugs and wall-to-wall carpets are the result of soiling from spots or spills that have, for various reasons, become permanent. They cannot always be completely removed, however, they can become lighter or faded.
Sometimes spots and spills can become permanent.
- Carpet and rug fibers act as wicks. If the material is not removed quickly and the tips dries out, the stain will be concentrated on the top and this can cause permanent staining.
- A spill can become absorbed by the fibers of the carpet or rug and it can permanently discolor (or bleach out) or recolor those fibers.
Most carpet fiber produced today has stain-resistant qualities no carpet is stain-proof! You can also avoid damage to your carpets and rugs from permanent stains by appling a carpet protector after a professional carpet or area rug cleaning.
In order to avoid permanent stains, you shoudl start spot and spill removal as soon as possible before it dries out completely. Do not attempt to treat the stain and call 757-707-9600 and schedule a Professional Carpet Cleaning.
Consider an application of Carpet Protector after a professional cleaning. Also, make sure to place walk-off mats inside and outside of all entry doors to reduce dirt and debris entering your home.
A deodorizer (sanitizer) can only kill bacteria on the pile and cannot reach the urea crystals attached to the foundation under the rug or the subfloor under the carpet & carpet padding. The effect of the deodorizer does not eliminate the odor. In order to remove odor, first, we will have to find what is the cause of the unpleasant smell.
Scent makes a powerful first impression & gives a sense of welcome, a breath of fresh air. We offer variety of deodorizers that provide long-lasting, fresh results.
Normally when dirt and spills get onto your carpet, they quickly sink deep into the fibers.This make them difficult to remove. When applied correctly, carpet protector acts as a shield to slow the rate of absorption, giving you more time to effectively remove the stains.
- Reduces wear from heavy foot-traffic
- Preserves the professional appearance of your home or business space
- Reduces odors and indoor allergens caused by previous spills, cleaners, or substances
- Lessens the need for frequent carpet cleaning or full replacement
Commercial Carpet Cleaning
At One Stop, we take care of the commercial business owners throughout the Greater Williamsburg and Hampton Roads, VA area with our commercial cleaning services.
We know how important it is for you, your clients and employees to be in a clean and well maintained work place.
Our techs can clean high traffic and stained areas of your carpet as well as rugs, upholstery in lobby and seating areas, tile in your restroom and breakrooms; and many more!
Our Commercial Carpet Cleaning will:
- Extend the life of your carpets and reduce replacement costs.
- Minimize disruption with after-hours and weekend carpet cleaning.
- Keep heavy-traffic areas clean with regularly scheduled carpet cleaning.
- Remove contaminants and dust mites in carpet, which can worsen allergies.
Plan Ahead Your Carpet Care Project
Proactive carpet care prevents unsightly stains, moisture damage, mold spread, and more. Request your commercial carpet care proposal from now.
Industries we service:
- Schools & Universities
- Gyms and Recreation Centers
- Commercial Buildings & Facilities
- Office(s) and Office Buildings
- Restaurants, Cafeterias, etc
- Religious Facilities
- Retail Centers
- HOAs, Apartments & Condos
Carpet Cleaning methods
At One Stop Cleaning, we offer 2 differen cleaning methods: Truck-Mounted Hot Water Extraction, known as Steam Clean, and Low Moisture Cleaning, known as Encapsulation.
Hot Water Extraction
Hot Water Extraction is also known as Steam Cleaning. This is one of the most popular and proven methods for deep carpet cleaning. After preparation, our techs will use a special cleaning solutions combined with agitation to break up the soil from the carpet. Then we will use water to rinse and remove the soil and dirt, leaving no soapy or sticky residue behind. At the end a powerfull truck-mounthed water extraction is done.
Regular drying time is 4 to 6 hours, depending on air circulation, temperature, and humidity.
Low Moisture Cleaning
The Low Moisture is also known as Encapsulation Cleaning. After a thorough vacuum, we use a light and safe pre-spray, known as Encapsulation, combined with heavy Brush Pro Agitation to release the soil that have bonded with the carpet. The soil is encapsulated (crystallized) during the process and removed with a final vacuum.
The drying time is typically less than one hour and regular traffic can be resumed almost imediately, since there no water is used.