Moving is a really stressful process. You think, the more you move, the better and easier it gets due to the facts that you already know what to do. Hm?! Do you really think so?
Actually the more you move the worse it gets. You know the ABC… however you are not looking forward to do everything over again… packing, unpacking, organizing, hiring/finding transportation, going trough career adjustment, if you have kids/toddlers, looking and changing schools, baby sitters, day care, the list is endless. But this is not enough, you have to make sure that your previous home is in excellent condition for either renting it again or selling it as soon as possible. You have to think about every little thing, every single corner, closet, drawer.
This is exactly where we come in. Let One Stop Cleaning LLC. take care of all these last items on your to-do list. We are here to help you through the entire process. From removing/disposing the junk that is left behind and thoroughly deep cleaning your entire home. Last but not least, we will take great care of your carpets. They will be cleaned, deodorized and smell fresh for the next family to enjoy.
One Stop Cleaning LLC. offers Customized Service Checklists and has a Quality Inspector. All employees follow the detailed check list to provide the highest level of quality service. All staff report to a quality control crew supervisor who is responsible for making certain checklist items are done well.
But this is not all. In One Stop Cleaning LLC., we:
- Use background check for all of our employees.
- Have 5 star customer reviews.
- Use a detailed training program for all of our professional cleaners.
- Are licensed, bonded and insured.
- Are easy to work with; one click away (via e-mail, call or even text) and you can schedule your junk removal, carpet and house cleaning.
- Use scheduling software which notifies customers when the team is coming, when they begin service and when they finish the job, so you stay informed throughout the process.