We are looking for individuals who have a passion for hospitality and are committed to ensuring our clients expectations are exceeded at all times. The Quality Inspector is responsible for helping to oversee all aspects of cleanliness, ensuring the excellent performance of the Cleaning department taking appropriate action to maintain or exceed brand conditions, standards, service and work practices. Assess compliance with all established standards as they relate to cleanliness, maintenance, safety and security. Effectively communicate throughout the day with Business Manager, Office Manager, and other departments to ensure total satisfaction. Monitor consumption and order replacement of guest and cleaning supplies while maintaining budgeted objectives. Physically inspect houses, public areas and exterior contact areas for cleanliness.
- Must have 2 years of custodial experience/background.
- Meet eligibility requirements for work assignment on specified contract.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent employee/customer service skills.
- Be physically able to perform general tasks detailed in the assigned contract.
- Interact appropriately with customers and employees.
- Possess knowledge of One Stop Cleaning mission and expectations.
- May require a valid driver’s license.
- Most work will take place indoors.
- May work with cleaning chemicals.
- Schedules are subject to change.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, bend, crouch, climb stairs, reach above head, sit (to drive) and lift up to 40 pounds.
- Will occasionally be required to lift or move up to 50 pounds.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Detail oriented and works with a high degree of accuracy
• Highly organized and flexible
• Ability to multi-task
• Must be self-directed and able to complete projects with limited supervision
• Maintain customer files confidentiality
• Working knowledge of email, scheduling, spreadsheets and presentation software
• Good attention to detail
• Ability to stay calm under pressure
• Methodical and thorough approach to work
• Good at juggling tasks and prioritizing
• A great team player
• A desire to show initiative
Self-Starter comfortable working alone and as part of a team
Ability to work a flexible schedule that may include evenings, weekends and holidays