The Market Manager (MM) is responsible for maximizing profitable sales growth in all accounts within their assigned geography. Results are achieved through execution of agreed to sales, marketing plans and leading people.
In addition, the MM is responsible for identifying and communicating local insights through appropriate sales and marketing channels.
The ideal candidate for this position has a positive attitude, a tireless work ethic and an insatiable appetite for growth.
Perks: Company vehicle, Company cell phone, Salary plus commission, Weekly Pay, Great Benefits Package.
- Maximize growth opportunities within assigned geographical territory.
- Collaborate with regional resources to develop and then to execute district level sales plan to achieve assigned goals.
- Prospect and identify sales and margin growth opportunities.
- Establish effective relationships with key decision makers and business partners. This includes regions, customers, consumers, and local opinion setters.
- Identify & communicate local insights and competitive activity to influence marketing plans, tactics, and regional product development.
- Lead talent management initiatives including managing performance, coaching and developing others.
- Build effective teams through attracting, retaining, and developing talent to meet market needs aligned to sales growth plan.
- Manage assigned resources effectively (people and financial).
- Meet all administrative and compliance requirements.
- Drives utilization of technical tools to increase productivity and maximize administrative efficiencies.
- Ensure safe work environment for all associates.
- 3-5 years of sales / account management experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree is preferred or equivalent experience.
- Previous supervisory / management experience.
- Experience establishing effective work relationships with key decision makers required.
- Strong computer skills required including use of MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google.
- Must be willing to submit to a background check which includes Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) check.
- Must have current valid driver’s license and ability to drive.
- Flexibility to work.
- Occasionally evenings and weekends.